Monday, March 15, 2010

Proms


Prom or prom nights are the American culture of which I think is one of the best. Although in the nation, proms has been held starting from high school, but in Malaysia, it is more commonly seen in Universities. However, it is already a satisfactory for it an be embedded in this conservative-minded nation.

Proms are all about dance, a dinner, pairs, and the most important, gorgeous and smart attires, as seen in the above picture. The proms are believed to be the nights that will remain as sweet memories in everyone's minds.

For me, a 'kampung' guy, i never knew that there's prom in the university. I came with a bag of stupid looking clothes, and those cant even full my small cupboard. There's no and wont be any suitable attires for prom nights will ever exist in my cupboard nor at home. Until i went out and bought it, spending vast amount of cash on them.

Therefore, proms are events that are excruciating and maybe will be a good experience for a first-timer like me ( I havent attend 1....hahaah). Hoping to enjoy in the incoming MAG nite.....

No comments:

Post a Comment