Monday, March 15, 2010

A Lucky Charm pls...

Days like this have caused a lot of nuisance for me, they're bothering my mind everyday, I just cant stand it anymore!!

They're outnumbering my normal days, boldly interrupting my normal life, slowly turning me into abnormal. Pls God, i'm just an ordinary teenage who wanna enjoy the university. Pls stop testing me with these. I'm weak, helpless and will not stand long enough to pass ur test. Damn, I'm just so desperate to have a lucky charm. I'm praying hard also for some lucky 'demi-god' to stand near me and sweep away those unlucky days.

So, if u feel u'r lucky, jz a simple request i would like to ask. That is, donate some luck for me, or just stay beside me, I jz dont want to be like hell of a shit like now anymore. PLEASE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment