Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cherishing....



Time passed so swiftly, hardly i can realize that i'm actually a University student already. Refreshing the moments of matriculation, secondary, and primary school, I really have some regrets for not totally enjoying those moments. But, what can i do, i have no power to reverse time. Now, i'm in a University campus, and what i can do is enjoy the moments here fully.

However, who knows, maybe i'm jz not the type or not the one that is destined to enjoy. Because of enjoying too much, going for outings, i had a bad result. What a shame of me! Reanalysing the matter, mayb it's because I cnt control my own will....i couldnt ignore those attractions and seductions. Shopping complexes that are jz not far from the campus, places for supper that are near, friends that can play around, unlimited web access.........But, when a campus is lack of these, we'll be like singaporeans, complaining here and they're. When they're here, we jz cnt stop being seduced, wasting your time at any moment. Or mayb it's jz me, my weak will.

Aside from that, i accidentally have feelings for her. In the bottom of my heart, i reli dunno y i'm so attracted to her. She's not a beauty, she's nothing special, she's...................but y?Why i'm so attracted to her? So willing to sacrifice myself for her, wishing to meet her evrytime, wanna treat her for anything, thinks of her anytime, y?

However, i kept being turned down, once, twice, thrice, and more, but y i jz cant let it go or forget it. I jz kept on going down the doomsvalley, although i knew it a one-way trip, thr's no turning back. She has gained the power, sort of to take control of me. Can somebody save me??

Forget bout those 'devil', i believe i still have some 'angels' here. In my college, I sort of have 2 family, one is the real 1, Kiwi......a family filled with 'yellow' guys and friendly girls. Moments during the family trip, outings, birthday parties would sure be cherished. Although I'm always the joker, but they're the best audience. I really appreciate it, if they never clapped, i would have been a lonely joker.

Next, is the P&C Cherry family, the members though are in a small amount. But, all are members and friends who are fun, who can fool around, and are jokers as same as me. Among the members, there are even a joker specialized on cold jokes, mayb we should bring some jackets during the family reunion. well, the family's age is jz not more than a month. But, it's really a great pleasure to spend time with them.


Thank you all of you for accompanying me. Thanks for being my friends, thanks from saving me from loneliness. And, you thanks for giving me such feelings. These would sure be cherished, treasured and kept in the depth of my heart. =)

2 comments: