Tuesday, October 18, 2011

They say........

They say ....... I'm fat. Yup, I'm fat, even i don't deny it, but i just don't have the passion to muscle it up. Now, my tummy is like a pack of hardened fats, it might be a little bulky, but it shape has been same since the last half year. That's why, if there's even a slight change in the shape, i might have mustered up all my strength and passion to go on a total 'muscle it up to 6 pack' program.

They say....... my face sucks. Haha, i agreed, especially with those blemishes, scars and newly pop-out acne. Even regretting my young times for not taking care of it, would seems totally useless now. So, it's better to focus on now, treating it, just with a minor problem. Where can i get these extra money to polish my face?? Who knows....haha.

They say ........ I'm too attached. Hell ya! I just can't forget about her even one moment. But, somehow, as what i feel, such attachment doesn't seems significant on the other side. Maybe I'm too much of a thinker?! Maybe I'm too obsessed?! Well......maybe i should surf at this, www.myinnerhearts.com, to know better.

They say ........ the one reading this is a busybody trying to take a peek of my life!! Haha....just joking.

No comments:

Post a Comment