Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm childish?? am i???

Read an article in a magazine when i'm at kinmarie salon today. It's a horoscope article actually, and it says cancer are childish. I'm a cancer, so do i look childish or am i acting childish??

Hmm....reviewing wat i've been thru, i believe i'm mayb sort of having 50% of those childish genes running thru my body. But, for the truth, i seems like kinda like the childish me. It's fun, it makes your worries dissapear, even jz for a short moment of time.

Do u like for being said as childish? I hope u reli do....cz jz imagine u r returning to the kiddy age of urs, having fun tat the elders cnt seems to understand about. And, the most important, you are smiling sincerely, happily when you're childish.

So, if u are asking urself, 'i'm childish, am i??' again, then perhaps you should have nod and be happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment