Thursday, May 27, 2010

nothing but regret....

This MHS have been a sad week for me, for i've a bad news for myself, my sem 2 pointer are jz around 2.7. Tears shed, regretting myself for nt doing well in my mid-sem and nothing can be done to save it anymore.

Now, the only way is to change totally for the brand new sem, it mayb hard for me to achieve the goal, but with the propulsion from the great sorry to my parents and myself, i'll try my best. I want to transform into the brand new me, no more late nights, no more truant, tutorials are done and revision is a must everyday. This is the plan, hope that i can get some support to stamp the old self and bury it deep into the core of my heart and bring out all the good potentials, and make a new-self.

2 comments:

  1. haha..i always tel de same thg to my self once de result release...but i nvr achieve my plan..haha..anyway..jia you..

    ReplyDelete