Monday, April 5, 2010

the road

I'm starting to lose my breath, the end look so near, yet it's too far to reach.
I'm running on the road to the end, it looks so simple, by just reaching the end, you'll get a great prize. But, when you're on it, it will show the true colours of it slowly. Sometimes, u feel like u knew what lies at the next corner, but sometimes, u wont be able to predict what's going on next. The road is just so unpredictable, so hard to understand.

Frequently, i have thought of taking a quick end, but the light of hopes would just never extinguish. Run and run, watching one by one participants reached the end, its just so hurt, and making me feel more low and humble. I often think that the reason i'm lacking off is that i'm not a long distance runner, i'm lack of stamina, strength or maybe intelligence.But, i never found a way for myself, to get myself out of this mess.

Maybe the prizes at the end were never meant to be mine. Now, i'm starting to regret for participating for the 1st place, when i have already knew what the capabilities of mine are. I'm frustrating, i'm lost, i'm helpless. Should i muster all my energy and end this? Or should a take a stop here and end the race forever?

2 comments:

  1. http://www.duwenzhang.com/wenzhang/aiqingwenzhang/ganwu/20080627/10569.html

    nah go here c c la =)
    last time someone give the the last paragraph =)
    u should go n c the page =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, thx for leaving comment. Would you mind to introduce urself??

    ReplyDelete